If you want to be a leader, you've got to build you. We build ourselves. You must become a student of leadership. Motivation gets you started, but good habits will help you succeed.
You must be....
- Coachable (All good leaders are good followers)
- Be positive and optimistic.
- Be enthusiastic.
- You gotta be a good communicator.
- You must be an encourager and make people feel good about themselves.
- You must have self-discipline in order to be a good leader.
- You must study to show yourself approved. Know your product and your competitors.
- You gotta be a teacher and duplicator (teach people to do what you do).
- Intensity (work hard, focus on recruiting and building a team)
- You gotta have tenacity. (Most people quit before they get good at doing presentations or inviting people to meetings).
- Never give up. When you help enough people become successful, you automatically become successful. You build teams by building leaders.