Preparing to a Test
- Keep up with regular class work and assignments. Take notes.
- Start reviewing a few days before the test.
- Make lists, rhymes, or pictures to organize and remember information.
- Use a buddy system to study. Teach the information in your own words to a classmate or co-worker.
- Get a good night’s sleep, and eat a healthy breakfast and lunch.
Taking a Test
- If possible, sit in a place where you will be the least disturbed.
- Read and follow the directions very carefully. If you don’t understand something, ask.
- Scan the test to see the types of questions. Pace yourself.
- If you don’t know an answer, skip the question and return to it later.
- When you finish, use any extra time to check your work.
Prepare for a test, it will help you do your best!