Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Motivating Words to sell by

“I’m proud of my record.  Proud of my willingness to do what I know must be done.  Proud of the fact that I am a SHAKER, BREAKER and DOER!” 
“Positive attitudes create a chain of positive thoughts.”
“Enthusiasm…a little thing that makes a Big difference!”
“Successful people depend on six words:  Find a need and fill it.”

“Successful people seem to find time for all the important things they want to do.” 
“EXPECT TO WIN!”

-          Author Unknown –

I’d rather have 1% of the effort of 100 people than 100% of my own effort.” 
“The #1 guideline to success is you must be in business for yourself.  When you work for someone else, you sell your time at wholesale to your employer, who then re-sells it at retail to the customer.”
- J. Paul Getty


No comments:

Post a Comment