The Ten Commandments for Network Marketing
1. Thou shalt build your business on a character foundation and practice the Golden Rule as you
2. Thou shalt not make unto anyone false perceptions of the income opportunity or the "miracles"
your products will work on their health.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of your company for granted or use it in vain, thereby, becoming
a product of the product.
4. Thou shalt remember your workdays to keep them productive and the Sabbath to keep it
5. Thou shalt not kill the dreaming spirit of any new distributor and remember that you are
responsible to those you sponsor, but not for them.
6. Thou shalt not commit any impurity within your organization or company worldwide.
7. Thou shalt not bear false witness concerning any part of the company's growth, mission or
8. Thou shalt not covet thy crossline's sales organization, nor steal the downline of another
9. Thou shalt remember to keep God first, family second, and your company third in priority.
10. Thou shalt honor thy upline and downline that thy days within the company may be long
and enable you to build a substantial residual income.
by Hungry Minds