1. WAKE UP EARLY……Starting your day early will eliminate the stress caused by
2. ARRIVE EARLY……...Regardless if you have an appointment, meeting or a job to
go to, arriving early will allow you time to prepare yourself
for the business at hand.
3. EXERCISE DAILY……It is no secret, “exercising is not only good for you
physically, but mentally too.”
4. SCHEDULE YOUR DAY….This will allow you to manage your time, which equals
your life. Include in it time to relax and engulf yourself
with pleasant thoughts and positive thinking.
5, BE CORDIAL…………..Be friendly and be the first to say hello. It could be that
very person who remembered your smile and kindness
and will help you in your time of need.
6. FORGIVE……………….There is no greater burden than that of, “hate and
unforgiveness.” Sometimes there is no excuse, but there is
always a reason why people are the way they are. Get to
know those reasons and you will find it easier to forgive.
7. HONESTY…………….. Be honest with yourself and others. A lie requires a lie to
survive. I have never heard nor seen a lie leave home and
not return. The truth will go forward forever.
8. BUILD CONFIDENCE..Start out with small achievable goals and build from there.
replace I can’t with I can. If you tell yourself, “I am going
to have a bad day”, chances are, you probably will.
9. PROBLEM SOLVE……Every problem is born, thus rendering a solution. I like to
call a problem, “an obstacle”. We all have them (some
more than others). Go back to the embryonic stage of the
obstacle. Not only will you find out how to prevent them,
but, “VIOLA”, there’s the solution.
10. SO SOMETHING THAT WILL ENHANCE YOUR LIFE EMOTIONALLY,
SPIRITUALLY, AND FINANCIALLY. THEN, PASS YOUR BLESSINGS ONTO